Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School!

Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School! Our school was established in 1998 by the parents of the neighboring primary school. From humble beginnings, it has grown into a large and thriving school. Our school has 6 classrooms, a computer lab, and a science lab. Currently we have over 500 students enrolled in Form 1 to 4 (grades 9 through 12), and we are planning to separate into two schools - a boys' school and a girls' school. On this blog you will find posts from Maai Mahiu Secondary School and partners from around the world. Read and enjoy!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nov. 8, 2008

Hi! everyone!! It's Mia again !! I am sorry that i am late for two days. My home internet sucks, so i couldn't post the report.
Today i woke up at 2:30 in the afternoon. I was so tired yesterday !!
The weather was pretty good at that time, the temperature was 14°C and the wind direction was east. I could see a little bit of the sunshine!
Now is 6:40pm, the temperature is still 14°C, and the wind direction is east, too!
I don't have dinner today, feel so sad !!!!! I have to do my homework now...
I wish the weather will be fine tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!
BYE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment