Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School!

Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School! Our school was established in 1998 by the parents of the neighboring primary school. From humble beginnings, it has grown into a large and thriving school. Our school has 6 classrooms, a computer lab, and a science lab. Currently we have over 500 students enrolled in Form 1 to 4 (grades 9 through 12), and we are planning to separate into two schools - a boys' school and a girls' school. On this blog you will find posts from Maai Mahiu Secondary School and partners from around the world. Read and enjoy!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hello!

This is Jonathan Ho from Singapore. I was actually born here in Canada in Edmonton, but grew up in Singapore since then. I just returned here a year ago to complete my High School studies and might come back for University in the future. Something interesting about me; I actually had an operation due to my appendicitis when I was 5 and it left a 2-inch scar close to my lower abdomen.

Date: November 9th
Time of taken weather: 4:00pm
Temperature: 12 Degrees Celcius
Current Conditions: Partly cloudy
Wind Strength: 7km/h
Wind Direction: Southeast

How the weather has affected me today?
The comfortable temperature today has allowed me to dress without much linen. Usually though I would have to put on a long sleeved shirt or a jacket. The cloudy and dark sky has made me tired and I was able to take an afternoon nap. Maybe it was also partly because I did not sleep much on Saturday night when I was at a friend's place. This week, the weather has been the usual Vancouver winter weather. It gets dark early and rains every now and then. That's it from your friend thousands of miles away. I'll post once more soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment