Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School!

Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School! Our school was established in 1998 by the parents of the neighboring primary school. From humble beginnings, it has grown into a large and thriving school. Our school has 6 classrooms, a computer lab, and a science lab. Currently we have over 500 students enrolled in Form 1 to 4 (grades 9 through 12), and we are planning to separate into two schools - a boys' school and a girls' school. On this blog you will find posts from Maai Mahiu Secondary School and partners from around the world. Read and enjoy!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Bodwell Rafiki Weather Report -Geography 12 class-


Hello, this is Erika Kikuchi again!!
Something interesting about me: I came to Bodwell because when I was grade 12 in Japan, Bodwell Basketball teams came to my high school, and we had a match. After the game, we had dinner together, and I and one of player from Bodwell had interesting conversation about my dream which was go another country and study English. Then, they game me chance to come here! Isn't it  good story? =))

Anyway, I report today's weather report.

Date: Mon 03 Nov 2008
Time: 10:40
Temperature (Celsius): 8℃
Current Conditions: Light rain and Showers
Wind: 24 km/h
Wind direction: Northwest

How did the weather impact my life today =))

When i took a shower this morning, I couldn't open the window because it was rainy outside; so shower room was so humidity. Also, outside was so cold this morning. I forgot to bring my scarf, so i was frozen. However, during the class, it was not that cold anymore. I was wearing school-polo-shirt with no sweater on, but i was all fine with it. I didn't need any jacket or anything. After practice, when we went to outside, it was really cold; but there was no rain which was very good. It's getting colder and colder these days. I hope it won't be so cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment