Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School!

Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School! Our school was established in 1998 by the parents of the neighboring primary school. From humble beginnings, it has grown into a large and thriving school. Our school has 6 classrooms, a computer lab, and a science lab. Currently we have over 500 students enrolled in Form 1 to 4 (grades 9 through 12), and we are planning to separate into two schools - a boys' school and a girls' school. On this blog you will find posts from Maai Mahiu Secondary School and partners from around the world. Read and enjoy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Jambo!


Hi Guys!
My name is Christine Wright but people call me Kiki.
I come all the way from Ecuador in South America!


I love animals and trying new experiences.
Most of all, I enjoy spending my time meeting new people and learning about new cultures.

I am always smiling and I'm a happy person, there is no reason in this life to be sad, you know...If you ever fall down, just stand up and keep on walking.

I also love to learn new languages, if you can teach me some of yours, please do :)

Gracias ! (Thank you in spanish)

With love - Kiki!

3 comments:

  1. asante kiki(thats thank you in swahili)
    jambo-hello

    we are from kenya and we are located at a very beatiful landscape comprising of mountains,ranges,escapments and hills.
    maybe one day you should visit our country then we can know each other better!
    i wonder how it is in Ecuador in South America!
    kwaheri(bye bye in Swahili)
    by:
    maai mahiu secondary students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maai Mahiu secondary students!Great to hear from you! Guess what? I might go to visit you on April next year! I'm so excited! Ecuador is a small country that has a coast, high mountains, forests,islands and active volcanoes; all in one. Es hermoso. (it is beautiful!)

    I will like to hear from you!

    Adios (byebye in Spanish!)

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys :D..
    I really want to visit Kenya!
    Ecuador is really nice! It has a coast, some islands, high mountains and volcanoes, and a very big jungle. Even though it is a small country, its biodiversity is well known around the world. I encourage you to investigate about this country right in the equatorial line, like you guys!
    Adios (Bye bye in Spanish!)
    By:
    Kiki Wright!

    ReplyDelete