Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School!

Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School! Our school was established in 1998 by the parents of the neighboring primary school. From humble beginnings, it has grown into a large and thriving school. Our school has 6 classrooms, a computer lab, and a science lab. Currently we have over 500 students enrolled in Form 1 to 4 (grades 9 through 12), and we are planning to separate into two schools - a boys' school and a girls' school. On this blog you will find posts from Maai Mahiu Secondary School and partners from around the world. Read and enjoy!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hi, I'm Kamilya)

Hi everybody))) My name is Kamilya, I like new experiences and moving to a new places to learn about the cultures. I was born in Almaty, Kazakhstan – a wonderful place on the Earth. I spend there most of my life. Last year I moved to Russia, where I’ve graduated from a high school. And now I’m here, in Bodwell as an international student.

I joined rafiki club this year, and I like it so far! I really want to keep it touch with students in Kenya, to make there friends, because it's a chance to learn about a different culture and life style. Also I want to share my interests and life experience with others!

I have a lot of interests, as I think the self-improvement and studying is very important in each life. Philosophy, religion, education, music, playing piano, guitar, drums, listening to music, cooking, reading, alternative history, esoteric, skiing, volleyball, basketball, skating, making new friends, photographing art, museums, old streets, Russian classic literature, vegetarianism, self-perfection, science, UFO, different worlds, undiscovered abilities of a human body and brains, … That’s a bit about me)))

1 comment:

  1. hi good to know you.we come from kenya where we have very diverse cultures from different ethnic groups which are 42.
    we have 2 national languages thats english and swahili.
    kenyan people are very friendly,thers so much about you that we would want to dig into.
    thanks,wish to connect with you more.

    this is maai mahiu secondary.

    ReplyDelete