Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School!

Welcome to Maai Mahiu Secondary School! Our school was established in 1998 by the parents of the neighboring primary school. From humble beginnings, it has grown into a large and thriving school. Our school has 6 classrooms, a computer lab, and a science lab. Currently we have over 500 students enrolled in Form 1 to 4 (grades 9 through 12), and we are planning to separate into two schools - a boys' school and a girls' school. On this blog you will find posts from Maai Mahiu Secondary School and partners from around the world. Read and enjoy!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Rafiki Weather Report 2

Name: Srishti Chandola
Something interesting about me: I love cooking Indian food for everyone!
Date: 9th Oct, 2008
Time: 17:00
Temperature (celcius): 9
Curent Conditions: Cloudy
Wind: 13km/h
Wind direction: W
How did the weather impact your life today: I got up in the morning and when I saw the sun shining bright I became really happy and only wore a shirt and went to school. However, it was really cold outside! I almost froze to death. The sunshine tricked me, I was shivering in all my classes and my hand kept getting numb.
What is unusual about the weather this week: The sun usually comes out every day but is unable to warm the environment/ surroundings. This week has been quite windy compared to the other weeks. Also the dew in the mornings has been much thicker, its almost like a thin blanket of ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment